1. The rich save money and time.
2. The poor spend what they earn – the rich invest what they earn.
3. Poor distribute generous tip, and the rich in this restrained.
4. The poor buy for the price they offer, the rich everywhere demand a discount.
5. The poor always pay twice – he pays his avarice.
6. A rich man never has extra money, a poor man always has it.
7. A rich man cannot afford to make sudden purchases.
8. The rule of the wealthy man “we are not rich enough to buy cheap things.”
9. The rich live within their means, and the poor pretend to be a Persian Sheikh. Continue reading