Bill Gates Rules
Rules, which he himself for themselves developed and which he always adheres to:
1. “Learn and study your competitors as best you can.” For gates, visiting his competitors ‘ websites is a daily morning ritual.
2. “Focus on the Internet, because it is the future. Very soon there will be only two types of companies: companies that are online and those who stopped doing business.”
3. “Be resolute and cold-blooded. Bravely meet even the worst news. The problem will be solved much faster if solving it, you will keep cool. Always try to get the bad news first and then the good news.”
4. “If you are a leader, and people are under your command, create good conditions for them to work — conditions for development. They will love you back”. This rule of bill gates is now in service with many developed and developing companies. For example, at the headquarters of Facebook (Biography of Mark Zuckerberg) to life did not interfere with work, food, washing clothes and other services are provided to employees directly in the office, and free of charge.
5. “Do not pay all your attention to your own success. Success is fickle and deceptive. Have reached one goal, start a new one — do not sit still. Competitors will not forgive you.”
6. “If for some reason, you are not satisfied to work for someone, create your own business. Do only what is fun and really interesting to you. Begin today.» To succeed, you must either choose a job you like or start your own business. Bill gates started his business in the garage and all his life doing only what he really interested.
7. “Several times a year you need to break away from the usual situation to think about the solution of the accumulated problems.”
8. Bill gates’s next rule is, “be Afraid to lose. Question the correctness of your actions and decisions before committing them, and only after — draw conclusions.”
9. “Use new technologies. Electronic information works wonders.”
10. “Always choose your own path of development — break away from the crowd. The crowd doesn’t always go in the right direction.”