The main differences between rich and poor
1. The rich save money and time.
2. The poor spend what they earn – the rich invest what they earn.
3. Poor distribute generous tip, and the rich in this restrained.
4. The poor buy for the price they offer, the rich everywhere demand a discount.
5. The poor always pay twice – he pays his avarice.
6. A rich man never has extra money, a poor man always has it.
7. A rich man cannot afford to make sudden purchases.
8. The rule of the wealthy man “we are not rich enough to buy cheap things.”
9. The rich live within their means, and the poor pretend to be a Persian Sheikh.
10. The poor earn as they can, and the rich are looking for how to make money on everything.
11. The poor help the poor, the rich help the rich.
12. The rich invest in what will bring income, the poor invest in what will provide expenditure.
13. Give a rich man a ruble, and he will earn a million, give the poor a million, and he will lose it.
14. The rich control the spending – the poor never know where their money has gone.
15. The poor think and talk about money – the rich are silent about it.
16. Money for the poor is the goal of life, money for the rich is the opportunity.
17. The rich run the money, and the poor run the money.
18. The poor live on credit.
19. The rich thinks concrete tasks and figures.
20. The poor are always in need.
21. “A spiritual person cannot be prevented by money or power.”
22. The poor man is poor in everything.
23. Give the poor a fortune and all his weaknesses will be revealed in him.
24. A truly rich man, having lost everything, does not change.
25. The poor hate the rich, the rich don’t react to the poor.
26. The rich listen to the poor, and the poor do not hear the rich.
27. The poor are all to blame, but himself is a rich reasons for looking for yourself.
28. In any poor hidden the rich.
29. The poor are characterized by haste and lack of patience.
30. Not everyone rich is really rich.