Effective ways to complete the transaction
1. Assumption. Get a pre-promise. On the one hand, prior consent does not oblige to anything and it is not difficult to obtain, on the other hand, it is a specific psychological lever for the subsequent squeeze of the client.
2. Readiness. Ask Questions-readiness, directly ask the customer about the purchase. Nuance: it is better not to ask for consent directly (buy?), ask a question standing nearby: “we Sign the contract?”
3. Test method. You give the customer the opportunity to use Your product or service for a short time free of charge.
Two important points: first, the seller must be confident in the quality and reliability of the goods to apply this technique; second, the priority will be the issue of mutual guarantees — the buyer must ensure the preservation of the presentation and proper operation of the product.
This “secret” has a psychological background. Using a thing for a few days, a person gets used to it and feels his own. It can be difficult to give up.
One (but not the only) of the varieties of this technique is tasting.
4. No choice. We offer the client to choose for example the form of payment, skipping the question of confirmation of the transaction. The question must necessarily contain alternatives, so that the client began to think about the choice, and not about his consent to purchase. “Do you like French fries with cheese sauce or sweet sour sauce?”
5. Last chance. “The last copy is left.” “The price will go up this week.” Put a limit on the number or timing.
6. Somersault with a coup. Once You have created a customer value and before closing You become the buyer’s position and report that sell is not all. Explain that you work only with the “right” clients and let him “sell” himself to you, and You already decide to be or not to be a deal. (It is difficult to perform but very effective technique to sell expensive products)
7. Pros and cons. We offer the client to evaluate first the disadvantages of our proposal, and then list the pros. If possible, write on a sheet of paper and visually highlight the advantages of a different color and size.
8. Phantom. Ask the customer to introduce themselves to the owner of Your product and describe what opportunities it will give him. In no case do not tell yourself, a person is convinced only by his own words.
9. Personal participation. Move the conversation from the business roles of the seller-client, the role of man-man. Promise to do something to the client personally, from yourself, as a person. Position yourself as a friend, friends are hard to refuse. As a waiter in the restaurant in secret reports that an hour ago brought fresh fish and he recommends to take advantage of the moment. How will this “sincere” advice affect his tip, even if You order another dish?