Recommendations for effective use of time
1. Time to deal with the crises.
Russian “maybe” rarely helps, and often gets further into a dead end, the way out of which requires much more strength and energy.
2.Stop “hanging out”, aimlessly wandering on the Internet, pointlessly staring at one point and endlessly running to drink tea.
The easiest way to stop “hanging out”: plan a quality vacation during the working day and execute this plan as certainly important and urgent.
3. Less distracted by urgent matters, the importance of which is only a consequence of the emotional pressure of others.
To do this, you will have to revise your relationships, reduce those that are not important or destructive for you and actively build those that really support and inspire you.
4. Test your dreams and development plans for relevance:
– What are the requirements to meet your dreams/plans?
– Are there more interesting ways to satisfy them?
5. If you pass the test, plan your steps.
6. Determine how much time and when you will devote each day to your development and/or fulfillment of your dreams. Try to stick to this time and not plan on anything else, because it is dedicated to the most important relationships in your life — relationships with yourself.
Time is your life. Use it wisely and with pleasure!