The laws to success by Randy gage
1. The law of emptiness. If you need new shoes, throw away the old ones. If you need new clothes, clean your closet. You must willingly give up your stereotypes.
2. Law of circulation. Be ready to let go of something you own to get something you desire.
3. The law of imagination. First you have to see prosperity in your imagination. Make a description of your perfect day and don’t show it to anyone other than someone you trust. Keep this description somewhere at hand, and read it in your spare time.
4. The law of creativity. Man can achieve prosperity through the energy of his thinking, intuition and imagination.
5. The law of retribution and reception. If you give something, it comes back tenfold. When you receive benefits, it is important to share them with others. If you have a gift and you do not use it, you are insulting your divine nature. To be respectful of your abilities, you must rejoice in the gifts and share them with others. If you do this, you attract even more benefits into your life.
6. Law of tithing. The universe always take their tithes. It’s just a law of gratitude to the source of support – 10% of everything you have. You never know how your tithing will come back to you. Money is common. But it can also come in the form of reconciliation with someone, with new friendships, in the form of recovery, etc.
7. The law of forgiveness. If you can’t forgive people, you can’t accept your wealth. If your soul is filled with hate, love cannot find a place in it. You have to get rid of the negative feelings that devour you and do not give you peace.