How to optimize the time spent in the network?
1. Eliminate your Internet diet unwanted sites. Sit down and think about what you really need and what you’re wasting your time on. This is normal, if there will be no site, then thank me and go live, and if not, then read on.
2. Save even seconds when working at the computer. They run in minutes and hours. Yes there watch the years roll by, and you nose on the screen slide.
3. Learn blind 10-pallavolo print method, but better still plug and legs. Yes,take it and learn. If your work is connected with a computer, you will save tens of minutes or even hours every day. I learned this in one day, then went to increase the speed, now I type faster than I think. Sometimes I print and sit reading what I want to think about..
4. Don’t try to do everything at once. Choose a task, remove distractions (colleagues, social networks, Skype, ICQ, mail, Internet) and just do it. Try at least once, he did, but talking really helps.
5. Ignore the unimportant. You have no idea how much extra time you can spare just by ignoring everything you can ignore. I’m not talking about people, I ignore about his unceremonious eating time, thoughts and deeds.
6. Write down all the cases. Don’t try to keep it in your head. Pour them out on paper or in a scheduling program. This will allow you to focus on important things. While you do not have a scribe, divide your alter ego and let one part of it be the scribe of the second, greater part.
7. Do the most important things in the morning, then less important and in the evening. Something that moves you towards your goals. In the evening go into the lead Off-Line, and in the morning fresh and vigorous once again become the network supermachos.
8. Make a plan for the day in the evening. Don’t put it off till morning. Very simple advice, but it really helps not to get bogged down in unimportant matters, focus on the main thing and correctly prioritize.
9. For each task designate the time that you give her. After doing business – take a break, step away from the computer, breathe fresh and native exhaust gases of the city.
10. Put repost on your wall and act. Action is more important than any “Oh, yeaaaaah, now I know!”.