Monthly Archives: August 2017
1. To stop being lazy, you have to do nothing
I mean what I’m saying. Stand in the middle of the room and do nothing, absolutely nothing: do not eat, do not drink, do not read, do not lie down, do not listen to music, do not think. In less than fifteen minutes, you’ll be in business.
2. It’s a five-minute thing.
Force yourself to work for five minutes, it is much easier than to get down to business, realizing that you will have to work all day. Five minutes can endure anything, and at the same time it is enough to get started. Then you will not be able to stop. Continue reading
1. The rich save money and time.
2. The poor spend what they earn – the rich invest what they earn.
3. Poor distribute generous tip, and the rich in this restrained.
4. The poor buy for the price they offer, the rich everywhere demand a discount.
5. The poor always pay twice – he pays his avarice.
6. A rich man never has extra money, a poor man always has it.
7. A rich man cannot afford to make sudden purchases.
8. The rule of the wealthy man “we are not rich enough to buy cheap things.”
9. The rich live within their means, and the poor pretend to be a Persian Sheikh. Continue reading