Monthly Archives: September 2017
1. Do not break away from production. If you have turned your hobby into a business, and the company began to grow rapidly, you most likely do not have to do what you love anymore. Now, instead of spending time with a lathe or embroidery, you are forced to keep track of staff, optimize business processes, communicate with customers and go to presentations. This can cause apathy. Allocate two hours a day and devote them entirely to production. The joy of your dreams coming back.
2. Reread the old letters. Surely from time to time you get from customers, partners, colleagues letters of gratitude for the cool work done. Continue reading
1. Assumption. Get a pre-promise. On the one hand, prior consent does not oblige to anything and it is not difficult to obtain, on the other hand, it is a specific psychological lever for the subsequent squeeze of the client.
2. Readiness. Ask Questions-readiness, directly ask the customer about the purchase. Nuance: it is better not to ask for consent directly (buy?), ask a question standing nearby: “we Sign the contract?”
3. Test method. You give the customer the opportunity to use Your product or service for a short time free of charge. Continue reading