billion English speakers
1. Eliminate your Internet diet unwanted sites. Sit down and think about what you really need and what you’re wasting your time on. This is normal, if there will be no site, then thank me and go live, and if not, then read on.
2. Save even seconds when working at the computer. They run in minutes and hours. Yes there watch the years roll by, and you nose on the screen slide.
3. Learn blind 10-pallavolo print method, but better still plug and legs. Yes,take it and learn. If your work is connected with a computer, you will save tens of minutes or even hours every day. I learned this in one day, then went to increase the speed, now I type faster than I think. Sometimes I print and sit reading what I want to think about.. Continue reading
1. Make lists of things to do. Take a pen and a piece of paper, open a special program or application and right now make a list of all the things that dominate over you. Take a break for 10 minutes, relax, because you have already splashed out everything you care about on paper/screen. Go back to the list, look at it critically: which of the above reasons prevents to bring each of these cases to the end?
2. Delete the unnecessary. Read the list again. Think, and these books will help you in career? Cases that are not appropriate, delete from the list. It is better to spend time on something really important. Continue reading
Repeat the name of the person you met.
“Glad to meet you, Vitaly!””Nice to meet you, Anna” This simple trick allows you to avoid a situation when in one ear flew, for another took off from.
Ask the person a question.
No matter how long the conversation lasts, get interested in the person, ask him about something. The question may concern his Hobbies, studies, work. A prerequisite is to use the name of the interlocutor. “Vitaly, do you do any sports?”Just do not insert a person’s name too often, it just pushes. Continue reading