1. «High resolution»
Here we are talking about your “resolution” in this niche, that is, your level of understanding, your experience, knowledge. For example, if you are all my adult life fond of paragliding, skydiving and other air-extreme things, it is clear that your permission in this area is great, in other words, you are “in the subject.” Accordingly, it will be much easier for you to open an online store of paragliders than an online store of dry mixes for baking.
2. “The suffering crowd»
People need your product. They want it. The statistics of Yandex (http://wordstat.yandex.ru/) many queries on this topic, download the and ask. It is very difficult to sell what people do not know yet. You can, but it is difficult, and it is better not to make such a product the basis of your first business. Continue reading
Despite the emergence of many different tools to deliver information to potential and existing customers, e-mail is still one of the most effective in terms of “cost-result”. In addition, statistics show that about 27% of people prefer to receive information about their brands through e-mail.
So, here are 9 best practices for lead generation:
1. Use stimulating phrases
Adding an “incentive” to the email header significantly increases the chance that the email will be read. Even if a person is not interested in the proposed product or service, his attention may well be attracted by the accompanying bonus offer. Continue reading
1. Website about discounts, providing discount cards for temporary use, exchange and sale of gift cards.
2. Production of commemorative medals for newborns, plaster prints of palms of kids, registration of their frame-picture.
3. Souvenir shop, sale of products of local artisans (including through the Internet).
4. Production of magazines for corporate clients, publications to various memorable dates for wealthy clients.
5. Rental of household appliances, sports equipment, children’s car seats, strollers, walkers, etc.
6. Refilling and repair of spent cartridges. Continue reading