1. Website about discounts, providing discount cards for temporary use, exchange and sale of gift cards.
2. Production of commemorative medals for newborns, plaster prints of palms of kids, registration of their frame-picture.
3. Souvenir shop, sale of products of local artisans (including through the Internet).
4. Production of magazines for corporate clients, publications to various memorable dates for wealthy clients.
5. Rental of household appliances, sports equipment, children’s car seats, strollers, walkers, etc.
6. Refilling and repair of spent cartridges. Continue reading
1. Time-management. This is said by many, but most of these people do not have this interesting skill. The essence of time management is to learn not to postpone the most important things for later.
Never engage in a bunch of “urgent” small things that do not bring results to achieve Your goals. Try to delegate them to your subordinates. If You decide to create your own business, then manage your own time. Do not drag yourself into the endless abyss of solving problems in the family, with children, and other small household problems. This is not how business is done. Continue reading