Studies show that out of 100 businessmen, only 4 become rich and save their money.
Most people make money and lose it. To prevent this, follow the 12 rules:
Invest only in what you know
This simple short rule of a few words could prevent a quarter of the losses in the world of FINANCE.
Never invest under pressure.
This rule applies to both business and financial activities. The essence of it is that everyone who has some money, should firmly adhere to the principle: never spend, do not lend and do not invest them under pressure. Continue reading
1. The rich save money and time.
2. The poor spend what they earn – the rich invest what they earn.
3. Poor distribute generous tip, and the rich in this restrained.
4. The poor buy for the price they offer, the rich everywhere demand a discount.
5. The poor always pay twice – he pays his avarice.
6. A rich man never has extra money, a poor man always has it.
7. A rich man cannot afford to make sudden purchases.
8. The rule of the wealthy man “we are not rich enough to buy cheap things.”
9. The rich live within their means, and the poor pretend to be a Persian Sheikh. Continue reading