forget about humanity
Studies show that out of 100 businessmen, only 4 become rich and save their money.
Most people make money and lose it. To prevent this, follow the 12 rules:
Invest only in what you know
This simple short rule of a few words could prevent a quarter of the losses in the world of FINANCE.
Never invest under pressure.
This rule applies to both business and financial activities. The essence of it is that everyone who has some money, should firmly adhere to the principle: never spend, do not lend and do not invest them under pressure. Continue reading
1. Make your interlocutors feel the most intelligent, charming and interesting people
2. Behave so that people during the conversation feel that you do not think about anything else:
– Lower the intonation to the end of the sentence.
– Pause for two seconds before replying.
3. Think about pleasant to smile sincerely
The brain sometimes does not notice the difference between reality and fantasy, so when you think about something pleasant, you react positively to it, and your smile looks sincere. Continue reading