1. The law of emptiness. If you need new shoes, throw away the old ones. If you need new clothes, clean your closet. You must willingly give up your stereotypes.
2. Law of circulation. Be ready to let go of something you own to get something you desire.
3. The law of imagination. First you have to see prosperity in your imagination. Make a description of your perfect day and don’t show it to anyone other than someone you trust. Keep this description somewhere at hand, and read it in your spare time. Continue reading
1. Make your interlocutors feel the most intelligent, charming and interesting people
2. Behave so that people during the conversation feel that you do not think about anything else:
– Lower the intonation to the end of the sentence.
– Pause for two seconds before replying.
3. Think about pleasant to smile sincerely
The brain sometimes does not notice the difference between reality and fantasy, so when you think about something pleasant, you react positively to it, and your smile looks sincere. Continue reading