make money on everything
Stephen Paul jobs (b. 1955) – American billionaire, one of the leaders of the world ranking of the richest people in the world according to Forbes. Successful entrepreneur and inventor. He is a co-founder, Chairman of the Board of Directors and former CEO of Apple Corporation. Jobs also previously served as CEO of Pixar Animation Studios; in 2006, The Walt Disney Company acquired Pixar, and jobs became a member of the Board of Directors of Disney. Here are some of the principles of Steve jobs ‘ success
1. Do what you love to do. Find your true passion and change the world for the better. The only way to do a good job is to love it and give it all. Continue reading
1. The rich save money and time.
2. The poor spend what they earn – the rich invest what they earn.
3. Poor distribute generous tip, and the rich in this restrained.
4. The poor buy for the price they offer, the rich everywhere demand a discount.
5. The poor always pay twice – he pays his avarice.
6. A rich man never has extra money, a poor man always has it.
7. A rich man cannot afford to make sudden purchases.
8. The rule of the wealthy man “we are not rich enough to buy cheap things.”
9. The rich live within their means, and the poor pretend to be a Persian Sheikh. Continue reading