pause and ask questions
1. Make your interlocutors feel the most intelligent, charming and interesting people
2. Behave so that people during the conversation feel that you do not think about anything else:
– Lower the intonation to the end of the sentence.
– Pause for two seconds before replying.
3. Think about pleasant to smile sincerely
The brain sometimes does not notice the difference between reality and fantasy, so when you think about something pleasant, you react positively to it, and your smile looks sincere. Continue reading