Why do users leave the site? In most cases, this is due to the fact that webmasters use certain annoying factors that lead to discomfort and disorientation. This may also be due to various effects that cast doubt on the reliability and quality of the project. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves and assess all possible causes of audience disorder.
Under no circumstances should you install any sounds and melodies on your pad, especially immediately upon loading. First, surely during the session the visitor is already listening to something of his own, and it is unlikely that he will approve your initiative. Secondly, any unexpected detail causes suspicion and anxiety, and the user will quickly close the page, just not to hear extraneous sounds. Continue reading
1. The rich save money and time.
2. The poor spend what they earn – the rich invest what they earn.
3. Poor distribute generous tip, and the rich in this restrained.
4. The poor buy for the price they offer, the rich everywhere demand a discount.
5. The poor always pay twice – he pays his avarice.
6. A rich man never has extra money, a poor man always has it.
7. A rich man cannot afford to make sudden purchases.
8. The rule of the wealthy man “we are not rich enough to buy cheap things.”
9. The rich live within their means, and the poor pretend to be a Persian Sheikh. Continue reading